Pine Hall, NC 27042
- Configuration, Programming and troubleshooting of Allen Bradley PLCs, HMIs, and Variable frequency drives
- Review and comprehend project instructions, manuals and blueprints to ascertain specifications, procedures, objectives, nature of technical problem, and possible solutions
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks
- Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations
- Assist maintenance in troubleshooting, repairs, and training, and provide engineering information by answering questions and requests
- On call status is required when needed, during times of emergencies or adverse conditions
- Associate' s degree or equivalent, or three years of related experience and/or training
- At least 3-years of controls engineering design/programming experience is preferred
- Functional knowledge in Allen Bradley PLCs, with Siemens Knowledge a plus
- Experience with MS Office, Industrial networking and database development is a plus
-Medical, dental, and vision insurance at extremely competitive rates
-Free critical illness insurance, life insurance, and AD&D insurance
-9 paid holidays
-Prorated PTO plan that grows as you grow with the company
-401(k) plan with match
-Employee Assistance Program
Submit your information online, or directly to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com, to be considered for this position.
For additional information, please text our office at 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.