Industrial Controls Engineer
Pine Hall, NC 27042
The primary purpose of this position is to research, develop, design, and test electrical components for heavy industrial equipment while troubleshooting and programming PLC' s. Qualified candidates will have experience in Allen Bradley PLC programming systems. If you feel you could successfully carry out the duties below and are interested in this opportunity, we' d love to speak with you!
- Configuration, Programming and troubleshooting of Allen Bradley PLCs, HMIs, and Variable frequency drives
- Review and comprehend project instructions, manuals and blueprints to ascertain specifications, procedures, objectives, nature of technical problem, and possible solutions
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks
- Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations
- Assist maintenance in troubleshooting, repairs, and training, and provide engineering information by answering questions and requests
- On call status is required when needed, during times of emergencies or adverse conditions
- Associate' s degree or equivalent, or three years of related experience and/or training
- At least 3-years of controls engineering design/programming experience is preferred
- Functional knowledge in Allen Bradley PLCs, with Siemens Knowledge a plus
- Experience with MS Office, Industrial networking and database development is a plus
Submit your information online, or directly to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com, to be considered for this position.
For additional information, please text our office at 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.