Mt. Airy, NC 27030
This role will install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair electrical and mechanical systems and electrical and mechanical components of industrial machinery and equipment. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of advanced electrical circuits, and be proficient in all aspects of machine troubleshooting.
Our client appreciates a " teamwork" attitude. It is a casual environment with a " work hard, play hard" mentality. They are stable, growing, and they like to promote from within. If you' re upwardly mobile, looking for growth and feel the responsibilities align with your skill set, we' d love to hear from you!
-Health Insurance with several coverage levels available and " wellness" discounts
-Health Savings Account - available pre-tax
-Flexible Spending Account - available pre-tax
-Dependent Care Savings Account - available pre-tax
-INSTANT ACCESS to on-demand doctor services via TeleDoc for FREE
-Dental insurance with buy-up option
-Disability and Life insurance FREE
-401-k with match and 100% immediately vested
-Become Forklift Certified
-Pro-rated PTO plan after first 6 months
- Know location of all emergency stops, know plant machine function, plant production equipment, and in-depth electrical safety and general safety requirements
- Operate hand and power tools, man lift, and draw machines, straight cut and welders for the purpose of troubleshooting their functions
- Replace lighting/ballast
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of safe and proper use of basic electrical diagnostic equipment (volt/ohm meter, etc)
- Complete basic troubleshooting - hydraulic, mechanical, electrical, and basic mechanical repair on all plant equipment
- Remove and install motors, reconnects to load and test run
- Read blueprints, schematics, electrical diagrams and symbols, and draw electrical schematics
- Troubleshoot and repair control systems that utilize programmable controllers and similar devices
- Meet all safety training requirements
- Know and wear all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) properly
- Proficient in all aspects of machine troubleshooting - electrical and mechanical
- Knowledge of Advanced Electrical circuits (relays, contactors, motors, starters, DC drives - 24V, 110V, 220V, 277V, 480V)
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of safe and proper use of the more advanced electrical diagnostic equipment
Submit your resume online, or send directly to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com to be considered for this position.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.