.6109 Corporate Park Dr Browns Summit, NC 27214 US
Our client, a national printing company using infallible security, is looking for an two Industrial Engineers to provide engineering support and leadership to the manufacturing plant and distribution center by designing and developing systems for human work factors/ergonomics, quality control, inventory control, material flow, costs analysis, and safety.
- Suggests, implements and justifies process improvements to all methods, processes and equipment for a more modern, efficient and cost-effective production facility
- Prepares project system layout including detailed specifications, drawings, process flow charts and schematics
- Manages projects including resource planning and scheduling
- Designs, directs and leads full scale engineering projects, involving aspects of project and action plan kick off, Cost and ROI analysis, DMAIC methodology and design of experiments
- Works closely with production and maintenance to provide technical support and troubleshooting proficiency in all areas in production
- Develops, plans and coordinates the feasibility assessment, procurement, installation and integration of capital equipment
- Maintains safe working equipment plant systems and an accident-free environment while ensuring compliance with all state and federal policies and regulations.
- BS – Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering, or affiliated engineering field
- 2 years of experience working in manufacturing environment involving mechanical, electrical and chemical aspects preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or greater preferred
- Recommended proficiency in Microsoft applications. Optional proficiency with Adobe applications, AutoCAD and ESKO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted with further information.