.6109 Corporate Park Dr Browns Summit, NC 27214 US
Our client, a national printing company using infallible security, is seeking an Industrial Engineer to provide engineering support and leadership to the manufacturing plant and distribution center. This is a permanent, Direct-Hire position that offers a salary range of $80,000-$85,000 per year (depending on experience) and benefits package that includes Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, and more! The Industrial Engineer would be responsible for designing and developing systems for human work factors/ergonomics, quality control, inventory control, material flow, costs analysis, and safety. Ideal candidates for this role should have an educational background in Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering, or affiliated engineering field and has experience working in manufacturing environment involving mechanical, electrical and chemical aspects. If you're a dedicated and analytical Industrial Engineer looking to make a tangible difference in an industrial setting, we'd love to hear from you! Apply Today!
- Maintain, at all times, safe working equipment plant systems and an accident free environment while insuring compliance with all state and federal policies and regulations
- Suggest, implement and justify process improvements to all methods, processes and equipment for a more modern, efficient and cost effective production facility
- Creation and implementation of standard work for all BCA process, through training, comprehension and documentation, to provide recommendations of improvement pertaining to principles of process control, time studies and value stream mapping
- Leadership initiative and project management capability in order to design, direct and lead full scale engineering projects, involving aspects of project and action plan kick off, Cost and ROI analysis, DMAIC methodology and design of experiments
- Work closely with production and maintenance to provide technical support and troubleshooting proficiency in all areas in production
- Develop, plan and coordinate the feasibility assessment, procurement, installation and integration of capital equipment.
- BS – Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering, or affiliated engineering field
- Experience working in manufacturing environment involving mechanical, electrical and chemical aspects
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or greater preferred
- Recommended proficiency in Microsoft applications. Optional proficiency with Adobe applications, AutoCAD and ESKO
- Prefer experience of 2 years within manufacturing environment as an engineer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven
Submit your resume online, or send directly to Brian Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the position
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.