Wilkesboro, NC 28697
- Receive and inventory inks.
- Perform ink draw down tests to ensure color correctness.
- Adjust ink viscosity s and strength and stage ready inks for each press.
- Closely manage ink returns and restocking.
- Prepare waste inks and solvents for disposal maintaining proper records.
- Be pro-active in recognizing/defining and resolving problems.
- Utilize effective communication methods through reports and training sessions.
- Prioritize routine tasks, duties and assignments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior pre-press experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Understanding of how to apply color theory in preparing inks for use
- Ability to manage ink and solvent inventories
- Participate in training for forklift operation and safety, toning and waste control, draw down and viscosity testing, X-Rite and Color Theory Application, Inventory Management, Microsoft Word and Excel Training, and more
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 528A Hawthorne Dr. Yadkinville, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5255.