Internal Quality Auditor
.6109 Corporate Park Dr Browns Summit, NC 27214 US
As an Internal Quality Auditor, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with ISO standards, internal processes, risks, and controls. To ensure success as a quality auditor, our client is seeking a proactive, results driven individual that possesses in-depth knowledge of industry standards and has experience as an auditor in a similar industry or ISO environment. Position is responsible for assisting in the completion and documentation of risk-based internal audit assurance activities, interpreting the results of audit work performed and determining internal control weaknesses.
- Developing and implementing audit plans for all areas of the business including quality, security, finance, operations, and more.
- Identifies any deficiencies within the auditing process and meets with appropriate staff to resolve such deficiencies.
- Plans and completes other assigned segments of the audit or other tasks assigned by the senior auditor.
- Assigning team members to audits and overseeing their work.
- Training employees on standards and procedures.
- Documenting audit results including findings, opportunities and observations.
- Preparing and presenting quality audit reports to senior management.
- Ensures all audit findings have an appropriate corrective action and oversees their implementation.
- Keeping abreast of industry standards and regulations.
- Coordinate and conduct special audits, investigations or other projects with minimal supervision and direction
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED REQUIRED
- College degree preferred
- Completion of post-secondary industry-related coursework preferred.
- Certification by the American Society for Quality (ASQ) will be advantageous.
- At least five years' experience as a quality auditor in a related industry.
- Proficiency in quality management software.
- In-depth knowledge of industry standards.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills