Winston-Salem, NC 27107 | TempToFT
- Keep the area around the machine clean and safe to work it
- Assist in any area requested by manager or supervisor at any time
- Checks before knitting; creeling/pattern
- Checks during knitting with special attention to the fabric, selvedge, yarn guiders and feeders
- Check the creel on each machine with the knit card at the beginning shift and each doff including cleaning machines,
- Change patterns as needed, creel bobbin creel in accordance with knit cards, change needles, check fabric for flaws, and re-thread when yarn breaks out
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform physical requirements including lifting up to 75 lbs, moving up and down stairs, bending, twisting, etc.
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical skills, and Pneumatic/Hydraulic skills
- Good Organizational skills
- Comfortable climbing 5 foot ladders
- Comfortable working with a certain level of dust, lint and oil mist in the air
Submit your application online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position!