Knitting Machine Technician
High Point, NC 272606573 | DirectHire
- Make any necessary changes in equipment and/or programming to carry out style change orders issued by Production Coordinator or Department Manager
- Perform size tests to determine if socks are being knit properly
- Execute size and/or color changes
- Repair mechanical problems that Head Fixers are unable to put back into production in a timely manner
- Communicate with other fixers and knitters on problems, correct yarns, sizes, etc.
- Practice preventive maintenance techniques at all times (Oiling, RPM, needles, eyelets, etc.)
- Rebuild as needed, any major breakdowns on knitting machines
- Investigate and repair air leaks throughout the department
- Implement new ideas in machine development
- Perform machine changes for experimental, new patterns, new attachments, new styles and new samples, when needed
- Conduct tests on machines and socks
- Investigate parked machines, and put parked rush priority machines back into production
- Substitute for any absent fixer
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Short term & Long term Disability
- Yearly Bonus
- Life Insurance
Please submit your application or resume to lwright@theresource.Com to be considered for this position.
You may also apply in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro. While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.