Winston Salem, NC 27101 | DirectHire
- Identifying, preserving and collecting, reviewing and producing electronically stored information (ESI)
- Reviewing and analyzing documents in any case management software (i.E., Relativity, Concordance, Nextpoint, Recommind)
- Organizing and managing large volumes of key documents in document intensive cases
- Drafting pleadings
- Managing and organizing discovery requests and responses and finalizing responses to opposing counsel
- Ensuring that discovery is answered on time and extensions are used only when necessary, as well as managing document productions in general
- Researching pertinent law, when necessary, and ensuring that research is accurate, thorough, understandable and available
- Accurately preparing information needed for mediation conferences, exhibits and spreadsheets
- Reviewing and summarizing deposition transcripts, and providing accurate summary
- Informing supervising attorney of any potential issues
- Contacting opposing counsel to obtain required information in a courteous manner
- Organizing trial documentation and all exhibits with accuracy
- Placing all documentation into the file so it can be appropriately closed with all historical information
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in the Litigation field
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
- Familiar with Ediscovery, West Law and Lexus
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, basic typing, and data entry
Submit your resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login' and can then apply directly to this posting.