Low Voltage Electronics Technician
7617 Boeing Drive Greensboro, NC 27409 US
Our client, specializing in security systems & solutions for healthcare, education and commercial facilities including access control, video surveillance, infant abduction, and wander prevention, is seeking a Electronic Service Engineer.
Salary: $17.00 to $24.00 per hour
Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement
- Installing equipment
- Analyze, inspect and review systems
- Work alongside technical sales engineers and technicians
- Offer customer training
- Repair and test equipment
- Monitor performance of products
- Maintain product manuals
- Makes recommendations to maintenance technicians
- Offers feedback on product development, features and functions
- Must have clean driving record
- Able to pass extensive background check
- COVID-19 Vaccinated
- Able to travel overnight during the week
- 2 years’ experience with access control, nurse call, or CCTV and leading small projects and 2-year degree in Electronic Engineering
- Four-year degree in Electronic or mechanical engineering and computer technology.
- Electrical theory – AC and DC
- Effectively communicate to technicians, other company leadership, and clients
- Data networking – Wired, Wireless, IP addressing etc.
- Mechanical skills
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware including Microsoft Office
- Organizational skills and tasks management
- Attention to detail
- Understand how to use power and hand tools
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lb.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to JMilligan@theresource.com. While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted with more information.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan is a Direct-Hire Recruiter at The Resource, with experience in all aspects of the recruiting process from sourcing to closing. He's passionate about helping companies find their next great hire, and takes pride in helping candidates advance their careers.
Jordan would love to hear from you if you're looking for a new opportunity or have a job opening at your company that needs to be filled quickly. Be sure to connect with him on LinkedIn too!
Hobby: Playing guitar, Favorite getaway: The Outer Banks, Favorite Childhood Book: Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events" (as a kid, I read every single book in this series multiple times), Favorite Band: Toto, All-time Favorite Vacation Destination: Barcelona, Spain