We're now hiring a Machine Operator (Panel Saw Operator) for our client, a provider of quality laminated products, at their facility in Kernersville, NC! This is a permanent, Direct Hire opportunity with a starting pay rate of $16.00-$18.00 per hour, and 1st shift working schedule (6:30am-3:00pm) with overtime as needed. The Panel Saw Operator will operate – Panel dividing saw, beam saw designed to cut large volumes of panels to finish cut quality, even in multi-shift operation and is responsible for reading/interpreting specifications in work orders and drawings, measuring tolerances for each job, observing machine operation to verify accuracy, and performing all necessary machine maintenance. The ideal candidate will have a previous saw machine experience in a woodworking or manufacturing environment. If you're interested in this opportunity and feel you would be a good fit, apply today!
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical degree is beneficial
- CNC machining experience in woodworking manufacturing
- Perform detail-oriented tasks, exhibit good communication skills, and take a positive approach to problem solving
- Good math and mechanical aptitude to use measuring devices for quality inspection
- Maintain safe operations by following all procedures and regulations
- Positive attitude and highly dependable
- Work well with a team
- Comfortable lifting 50 pounds
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For more information, please call or text our office at 336-510-7700.