1820 US Highway 601 South P.O. Box 157 Yadkinville, NC 27055 US
We are now hiring Machine Operators for our plastic fabrication client in Yadkinville! This is a Temp-to-Hire position, working 3rd shift (12:00am-6:00am) four days per week, (must be flexible to stay longer each day) with a pay rate of $16.50 per hour! Candidates must be flexible to train on 1st shift (6:00am-2:00pm, for three weeks before transitioning to regular shift hours. The Machine Operator is responsible for ensuring the machine is set-up properly, working well, and producing quality product. If you have experience with machinery in an industrial environment and feel you meet the requirements below, apply today!
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Make sure machines are working at full capacity, are stocked with needed materials, well-maintained and perform periodic checks on output
- Possess good math skills in order to understand complex instructions, how schematics work and make sure items are designed and built correctly
- Good problem solving skills to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors
- Excellent attention to detail
- Mechanical and Technical Skills
- Comfortable doing repetitive movements
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics, models and other specifications
Submit your application or resume online at www.theresource.com to be considered for this position or call our office to speak with a recruiter today!.
For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5255.