Clemmons, NC 27012
- Read job order to determine product specifications
- Operate automatic, semi-automatic or manual injection molding machinery and secondary equipment as directed and in accordance with established company safety policies and procedures
- Remove molded product from machine.
- Inspect molded parts and verifies conformance of finished product to specifications
- Process, quench and rotate parts as per written procedure
- Trim flash with knives as necessary to meet specifications
- Use measuring devices and gauges to determine quality level of molded parts
- Collect and record production data for utilization by Quality Control Inspection personnel
- Perform rework or secondary operations as designated and packs parts as per written procedure
- Assemble cartons or boxes as instructed. Uses scale to determine box count
- Responsible for housekeeping around work station.
- Fill out QCDS board information and updates hour-by-hour chart
- Communicate routinely with injection molding technicians, inspection personnel and injection molding supervision
- Report machine malfunctions or defective equipment to supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent, and 0-6 months of related experience and/or training
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide with accuracy
- Ability to read and understand simple written communications, including standard work sheets
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Comfortable standing for 8 hours
- Comfortable working around machines with moving mechanical parts
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.896.1000.
When applying, please select ' WS_Industrial' when asked to select a branch to begin.