Maintenance Electrician (Night Shift)
131 Johnson Drive Stuarts Draft, VA 24477 US
Are you a talented and experienced electrical maintenance expert with a passion for troubleshooting operations? If you enjoy keeping electrical systems running at their best, we encourage you to apply for our Maintenance Electrical position. This is a permanent, Direct-Hire position for our client, a manufacturer of flow control control, located in Stuarts Draft, VA! This position offers a starting pay range of $32.33-$34.49 (based on experience), has a 3rd shift schedule (10:00pm-6:00am), and benefits package that includes Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and more!
The Maintenance Electrician will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the electrical power systems of the plant, along with all equipment relating to high voltage such as internal substations, casting control and power supply systems, and plant power grid. Ideal candidates for this role should have experience in industrial power. If you are a dedicated and experienced Maintenance Electrician and ready to take on a new role, apply today!
- Trouble shoot and repair electrical systems and controls
- Occasional design and build of new systems
- Occasional modifications and upgrades to older systems
- Prioritize workload with area managers to maintain maximum throughput
- Perform all duties safely and follow all safety guidelines
- Participate in safety programs as needed
- Maintain excellent housekeeping
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 7 years of experience in industrial power preferred
- A high school diploma or GED is required. A certificate of completion for vocational training in necessary fields must be obtained preferred
- Experience with motors, starters, VFDs, relays/relay logic, PLCs, understanding of induction heating and controls, SCRs, all types of sensors, transducers, position monitoring, full understanding of technical drawings, etc
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as mathematical comprehension
- Excellent Time management and analytical skills
- Understanding of safety laws & regulations
Submit your resume online, or send directly to Leah O'Neal at email@example.com to be considered for this position. For more information, please call our office at 336.970.5235
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information
Meet Your Recruiter
Leah O’Neal is a Direct Hire Recruiter and Executive Placement Specialist with The Resource. Leah has always enjoyed working with people, even going back to her days at UVA when she was a part-time waitress while studying for her Bachelor’s degree. Leah previously worked as a paralegal, helping people in a different sense. As a Direct Hire recruiter she feels she can have a more positive impact on people’s lives, and enjoy the satisfaction of helping someone who is not happy with their current role, or still looking for that perfect fit! Leah knows there is nothing quite as satisfying as landing your dream job with a company that feels like a second home. When she's not working, Leah enjoys spending time with her family and animals, painting or writing, taking a road trip to some exciting new place, or continuing on her journey to a second-degree black belt (she's currently a first-degree black belt). Interested in making a career move? Connect with Leah today!