Charlotte, NC 28205
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery/equipment to detect malfunctions or defects in physical structures
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following standard procedures
- Perform basic preventative maintenance on equipment/machinery and physical structures to ensure the functionality and condition does not deteriorate
- Cleaning or lubricating shafts, bearings, gears, or - other parts of machinery, devices or control instruments
- Repair or replace defective machine/equipment parts, or physical structures using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble machine/equipment
- Assist with the disassembly, assembly, installation, or repair of building structures, machinery, or equipment
- Assist with the performance of work that may involve pipe fitting; insulating; welding; machining; carpentry; repairing mechanical equipment; installing, aligning, and balancing new equipment; and repairing fixtures, buildings, floors, or stairs
- Maintain accurate records on work requests and completion, type of maintenance or repair work, and other similar record
- Communicate with supervisor and relevant personnel on work progress, status, and any unusual circumstances or issue
- Train new associates in appropriate safety procedures, work instructions and quality standard
- Actively contribute to continuous process improvement
- Participate in training and continuous learning opportunities; meet training and/or certification requirements of the job, department, product or area as designated/defined in work instructions and quality standards
- High school diploma or GED plus 2 years or more Vocational/Technical Program, or equivalent; and over 3 months up to and including 6 months; or any combination of education, experience and training
- Entry level or experienced Maintenance Technicians acceptable
- Strong mechanical skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Detail oriented and strong critical thinking skills
Submit your resume online, or email directly to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.