Browns Summitt, NC US
Do you have manufacturing maintenance experience? Our client, a national printing company using infallible security, is looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to support plant personnel, enforce maintenance procedures, execute and maintain employee safety policies and associated administrative duties. This is a first shift (7:00am to 3:00pm), Direct Hire position in Brown Summit, NC.
Salary: $75,000 to $80,000
- Hires and trains maintenance department staff of @10 employees over three shifts
- Supervises and leads maintenance processes and operations which includes, equipment (65 pieces) needs, and building janitorial needs
- Maintains equipment to ensure it’s at working standards
- Creates and implements maintenance procedures
- Conducts regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems
- Plans and manages all repair and installation activities
- Ensures all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures
- Assigns repair schedules and evaluates repair cost estimates
- Documents and prepares daily progress reports and maintenance logs
- Oversees equipment stock and places orders for new supplies
- Manages relationships with contractors and service provider
- Available evenings, and weekends as needed
- Ability to identify issues and determine repairs that are needed
- Ability to plan maintenance schedules
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management or related field preferred
- 5+ years relevant experience in maintenance
- Extensive knowledge in a variety of mechanical systems
- Previous supervisor experience highly preferred
- Must be physically able to perform repairs when needed, and able to lift 25lbs.
Please contact Amy Saunders-Ferriell at 616-265-9587 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted with further information.
Meet Your Recruiter
Julia Yeargan Christian is Vice President of The Resource's Direct Hire Team, and an active Recruiter. She specializes in finding and vetting the right candidates for positions with companies in a variety of industries, across the USA. Julia has been a part of The Resource team since 1995 and one of her favorite parts of her role is helping candidates find the right job that improves their lives professionally, personally and financially. She has met so many good people along the way and has been lucky to create relationships with clients and candidates that have lasted for well over 20 years. If you're looking for a new job, or are a company looking to hire - connect with Julia on LinkedIn to talk!
Favorite place to travel: Any beach, anywhere, any time
How you decompress from a busy day: Crossfit
Favorite team: Virginia Tech Hokies
Quickest way to get smile on my face: Ask about my 3-year-old granddaughter