Salisbury, NC 28146
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Trouble shoot equipment
- Effectively make use of diagnostic equipment
- Enter data (charge labor, write work orders, close work orders, write comments on work orders) in the Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Print reports as directed from the Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Create work orders or by other means document and communicate equipment problems
- Follow plant safety rules and environmental policies, and attend required meetings
- Report unsafe acts, unsafe conditions and environmental hazards
- Maintain work area in a clean organized manner
- Proficient in the use of hand, bench and shop tools, as well as Preventive Maintenance practices
- Ability to supervise multiple employees in an effective manner
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lift more than 50 lbs
Submit your resume online, or in person at the office closest to you, listed below.
Salisbury: 1933 Jake Alexander Blvd.
Mocksville: 562 Valley Rd. #106
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.