Wilkesboro, NC 28697
- Observe mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools and power tools.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements using rules, calipers, micrometers and other measuring instruments
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments, using appropriate tools
- Repairs or replaces defective parts
- Installs special functional and structural parts in devices
- Starts devices to test their performance
- Lubricates and cleans parts; May initiate purchase orders for parts
- Strong math skills for accurate measurements
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skill required
- Ability to lift forty (40) pounds un-assisted
- Electrical and PC based controls/understanding electrical systematic
- Electronics and troubleshooting
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 528A Hawthorne Dr. Yadkinville, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5255.
When applying please select ' YAD_Industrial' when prompted to select a branch to begin