1240 Arbor Rd Winston-Salem, NC 27156 US
The Resource is hiring a Maintenance Technician for a retirement care facility, located in Winston-Salem, NC! This is a contract opportunity that has a 1st shift schedule (8:00am-5:00pm) and offers a competitive pay rate based on experience. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for repairing and maintaining the buildings, grounds, and related equipment in a timely, efficient, and professional manner. Ideal candidates must be knowledgeable in HVAC, plumbing, electrical and general building maintenance. If you have a maintenance background and ready to advance your career, apply today!
- Filter changes, a/c and heat inspections and repairs
- Plumbing repairs such as faucet repairs, adjustments, and installations
- Pool and spa maintenance as directed and needed
- Assist security with protection and respond to security as needed. Assist with the snow removal as needed
- Performs all other duties and/or tasks assigned by the Director of Facilities and/or Maintenance Team Leader and supervisor
- Must be flexible with work hours and have the ability to take 24 hour on call duty.
- Read Voltmeter
- Troubleshoot and install light switches, replace light ballasts, replace light fixtures, and replace breakers.
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For more information, Call/Text our office at 336.896.1000.