We' re now hiring a Material Handler for our client, a wholesaler of upholstery fabrics located in High Point! This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a 3rd shift schedule (12: 00am-8: 00am, Sunday-Thursday) and a pay rate of $11.14 per hour. Candidates must be able to train on 1st shift for 2 weeks (8: 00am-4: 00pm, Monday-Friday), before transitioning to regular 3rd shift hours. Responsibilities of this role include hauling yarn, servicing the looms with rolls of yarn, following pick tickets, as well as operating the sit down forklift and scissor lift. The ideal candidate will be able to maneuver a 150 pound yarn case, and be comfortable working on a small shift with around 4 people. If you have previous material handling experience and interested ion a new opportunity, apply today!
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Servicing the looms with rolls of yarn
- Following pick tickets and using the computer to check locations and inventory amounts
- Handling single rolls of yarn, approximately 20 pounds each
- Ability to operate the sit down forklift and scissor lift, to bring full cases of yarn down to the pick level as needed
- Ability to maneuver a 150 pound yarn case
- Comfortable working on a closed campus, and on a small shift, with 4 people total
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.510.7700.