325 Welcome Center BLVD. Welcome, NC 27374 US
The Resource is hiring a Material Handler for our client, a world leader in transfer switches, paralleling switchgear, surge suppressors, and controls for critical power applications, located in Welcome, NC! This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity that offers a pay rate of $15.00 per hour, and has a 1st shift schedule (7:00am-3:30pm). The Material Handler would be responsible for performing various duties to pick, pack, and prepare materials for shipment. Ideal candidates for this role should have previous experience working in a fast paced warehouse environment. If you're ready for a new role and feel this opportunity would be a great fit for you, apply today!
- Perform light assembly duties of various parts
- Pick and pack parts to be shipped
- Verify and check orders, inventory levels and stocking locations
- Prepare and process documentation for shipments
- Perform JD Edwards Computer Transactions For Put-Away, Transfers, Etc
- Perform Cycle Counts As Needed or Directed
- Perform other assignments as requested
- Willing to participate in continual training and willing to assist in the training of other employees
- Willing and able to work in accordance with Lean methods and practices
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers, partners, and suppliers
- Work as a team player within the work cell and advise the supervisor of any problems with quality or safety
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 815 MLK Jr. Blvd. (Raleigh Rd.) Lexington, to be considered for this position. For more information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5245.