Salisbury, NC 28146
- Follow plant safety rules and environmental policies, and attend required meetings
- Report unsafe acts, unsafe conditions and environmental hazards to supervisor
- Follow standard quality and performance requirements
- Assist the Mill Operators
- Watch for quality problems during the rolling of the coil
- Weigh coils and scrap
- Remove the core at the end of rolling using a forklift, core crane or other material handling equipment
- Empty trash cans daily when on the day shift
- Assist in roll changes, and assist in the cleaning, repairing and inspection of equipment
- Monitor and detect faulty operations of equipment and defective material, and initiate corrective action requests
- Maintain work area, machine tools and equipment in a clean organized manner
- Perform additional duties as directed by supervisor
Submit your resume online or in person at the office closest to you, listed below.
Salisbury: 1933 Jake Alexander Blvd.
Mocksville: 562 Valley Rd. #106
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.