Salisbury, NC 28146
- Follow plant safety rules and environmental policies, and attend required meetings
- Report unsafe acts, unsafe conditions and environmental hazards to supervisor
- Follow standard quality and performance requirements
- Assist the Mill Operators
- Watch for quality problems during the rolling of the coil
- Weigh coils and scrap
- Remove the core at the end of rolling using a lift truck, core crane or other material handling equipment
- Empty trash cans daily when on the day shift
- Assist in roll changes, and assist in the cleaning, repairing and inspection of equipment
- Monitor and detect faulty operations of equipment and defective material, and initiate corrective action requests
- Maintain work area, machine tools and equipment in a clean organized manner
- Perform additional duties as directed by supervisor
Please submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1933 Jake Alexander Blvd. Salisbury, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5260.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.