.6109 Corporate Park Dr Browns Summit, NC 27214 US
Our client, a national printing company specializing in products that require high security, is hiring a Mechanical Engineer for their facility located in Brown Summit, NC. This position is a direct-hire, on-site opportunity. The successful candidate will provide engineering support and leadership to the plant and distribution center.
SALARY: $80,000 - $85,000
- Maintain a safe working equipment plant systems
- Suggest, implement, and justify process improvements to all methods, processes, and equipment
- Leadership initiative and project management capability to design, direct and lead full scale engineering projects
- DMAIC methodology and design of experiments.
- Work closely with production, maintenance, and other technical departments to provide technical support and troubleshooting
- Develop, plan and coordinate the feasibility assessment, procurement, installation and integration of capital equipment or machinery.
- Document, design and manufacture product and machine specifications through developments of models and prototypes with analytical assessment and metric applications
- BS – Mechanical /Electrical Engineering, or engineering related field
- 5 years’ experience in manufacturing or printing industry by way of engineering related responsibility
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification recommended
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted with further information.
Meet Your Recruiter
Julia Yeargan Christian is Vice President of The Resource's Direct Hire Team, and an active Recruiter. She specializes in finding and vetting the right candidates for positions with companies in a variety of industries, across the USA. Julia has been a part of The Resource team since 1995 and one of her favorite parts of her role is helping candidates find the right job that improves their lives professionally, personally and financially. She has met so many good people along the way and has been lucky to create relationships with clients and candidates that have lasted for well over 20 years. If you're looking for a new job, or are a company looking to hire - connect with Julia on LinkedIn to talk!
Favorite place to travel: Any beach, anywhere, any time
How you decompress from a busy day: Crossfit
Favorite team: Virginia Tech Hokies
Quickest way to get smile on my face: Ask about my 3-year-old granddaughter