Mechanical Design Engineer
Pine Hall, NC 27042
- Uses AutoCAD/Siemens NX ( 3D program ) to develop concepts and designs for development of machine improvements.
- Communicates orally and in writing with personnel at all levels regarding the technical details of new and existing machines. Such communication may include, but is not limited to: Analysis of machines, assemblies and component drawings and sketches that conform to drawing standards.
- Inspects and acts on supplier delivered materials / equipment that are out of specification.
- Is instrumental in cost avoidance and cost reduction activities.
- Assists maintenance in trouble shooting, repairs, and training, provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- On call status required when needed during times of emergencies or adverse conditions.
- Bachelor s degree from four-year college or Associate' s degree from a technical school with three years of related experience and/or training
- Experience in mechanical design and development
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment strong ability to multitask complex projects efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethics, ability to work collaboratively, energetic and goal oriented
- Knowledge of Siemens NX ( 3D Software ) and SAP a plus
- Office and production environment involving administrative and computer activities
- Periods of walking, negotiating stairs, ladders, elevated catwalks, bending, stooping, reaching and lifting, in cold and hot environments
Submit your resume online, or directly to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.