Greensboro, NC 27403
- Installing and configuring computer networks and systems
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks and systems
- Assembling new systems
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved
- Working with IT support personnel
- Providing network administration and support
- Load operating systems/software packages/drivers onto computers as program outline requires
- Maintain accurate inventory system
- Prepare equipment and setup for users
- Must possess good working knowledge of PC repair and diagnosis
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and work without close supervision
- Pleasant personality and ability to provide courteous customer service
- Comfortable with continuous lifting (25 to 50 pounds), standing, sitting, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, bending, stooping, and crouching
- Ability to perform routine maintenance, diagnostic, and repair of equipment and replace defective components
Submit your resume online or in person to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
Our Clerical/Professional Division has implemented boutique hours on Mondays from 5: 00-7: 00pm. Should you require a phone screening or interview outside of standard business hours, we' re happy to speak with you during this time frame. Interviews will be scheduled accordingly to accommodate needs during boutique hours.