We're now hiring Order Pickers for our healthcare network client, at their Logistics Center in the Salisbury/Concord area! This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a pay rate of $16.00 per hour, and a 10-Hour 2nd shift schedule (2:00pm-12:30am), working 4 days per week. The Order Pickers will perform functions necessary to receive, store, pick, transport and distribute supplies and equipment within the facility. If you have previous material handling experience in a distribution or industrial environment, apply today for consideration!
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Pick supplies to be sent to hospitals/doctor offices
- Lift up to 40 pounds repetitively, with wheeled carts to assist as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Comfortable with a lot of walking through out the warehouse
- Picking/Packing experience is a plus
- Experience with material handling/distribution techniques and equipment
- Climate controlled facility
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks
- Ability to read and follow instructions effectively and efficiently
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 815 MLK Jr. Blvd. (Raleigh Rd.) Lexington, to be considered for this position. For more information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5260.