Pine Hall, NC 27042
- Configuration, Programming and troubleshooting of SIMATIC controllers S7-1200, S7-1500, S7-300 and S7-400
- Configuration, programming and troubleshooting Siemens HMI s using Simatic Win CC flexible
- Configuration, programming and troubleshooting Siemens Variable frequency drives using The clients Starter drives commissioning tool
- Review and comprehend project instructions, manuals and blueprints to ascertain specifications, procedures, objectives, nature of technical problem, and possible solutions
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks
- Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations
- Assist maintenance in troubleshooting, repairs, and training, and provide engineering information by answering questions and requests
- On call status is required when needed, during times of emergencies or adverse conditions
- Associate' s degree or equivalent or three years of related experience and/or training
- At least 3-years of controls engineering design/programming experience is preferred
- Functional knowledge in Siemens Step 7 PLC and HMI programming systems
- Experience with MS Office, Industrial networking and database development is a plus
- Knowledge of Brands other than Siemens drive systems, motions controls and vision systems is a plus
Submit your resume online, or directly to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.