We' re hiring Production Packagers for our client, a leading designer, marketer, retailer and licensor of undergarments and apparel, located in Mocksville! This temporary opportunity had a 1st shift (6: 30am-3: 00pm) working schedule, with a pay range based on piece-rate production, and the chance to earn up to $12.00-15.00 per hour! Packagers will be doing individual-based production packaging of undergarment and apparel items, and must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment. If you have any type of production experience and feel you would be a good fit for this position, apply today!
- Packaging of undergarments and apparel items including tagging, labeling, banding, box making, bagging, hanging and packaging
- Piece rate, individual based production
- Standing for the entire shift
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Close attention to detail
Submit your application online, or in person at 562 Valley Rd. Mocksville, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.751.5179.