Winston-Salem, NC 27103
- Make on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures, etc.
- Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint, etc.
- Apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors, and cabinets
- Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes
- Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting, and clean walls to ensure proper adherence
- Patch walls, install wall protectors and covering, and install ceiling tiles
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1-year of experience painting, patching, drywall, ceiling tiles, wall protective materials, rubber base, and some floor covering
- Knowledgeable in the use of a variety of hand and power tools
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.896.1000.
Please select ' WS_Industrial' when prompted to select a branch to begin.