Patient Care Coordinator
751 Bethesda Road, Suite 100 Winston Salem, NC 27103 US
- Answer telephone and arrange appointments
- Direct callers to destination and records all necessary documentation
- Collect and distribute mail, messages and reports to the accounting office or other members of the staff
- Maintain patient files and schedule follow up appointments
- Make sales calls to help generate business
- Assist the HCP by executing the “Cleaning Process” on patients hearing instruments.
- Perform a variety of additional administrative and cleaning duties
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of previous office experience is preferred
- 2 years of previous sales and customer service experience is preferred
- Must be well organized and able to multitask effectively
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with a good, clear, strong speaking voice
- Must be proficient in MS Office and possess good computer skills
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For more information, Call/Text our office at 336.896.1000.