Lewisville, NC 27023
- Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll for all hourly and salaried employees while maintaining confidentiality
- Prepare documentation of payroll transactions for accounting reconciliations
- Compile and process payroll data such as hours, new hire/termination information, taxes, pay adjustments, garnishments/deductions to be withheld, etc.
- Serve as administrator for Employee Self-Service and Time and Attendance systems
- Collaborate with management to negotiate vendor costs associated with payroll functions and recommend system/process changes to effectively administer payroll related processes
- Stay abreast of changes in company required deduction amounts, and federal and state requirements related to taxation and payment of wages for various states
- Collaborate with payroll vendor to ensure proper system set up
- Conduct audits to ensure accuracy of data
- Provide information to employees and management related to payroll such as hours worked, payment of wages, benefits, deductions, etc.
- Research and resolve payroll related issues and coordinate information regarding benefits
- Prepare reports/analysis of earnings, time and attendance, taxes deductions, etc. Involving calculations and/or queries
- Process employment verification and/or pay for unemployment, mortgages, social services, etc.
- Review payroll invoices for billing accuracy
- Provide administration support for VP, Human Resources and general support in all HR functions to include coordinating events and creating correspondence
- Maintain organizational charts
- At least 3-5 years of payroll experience, including processing employee garnishments, deductions, state/federal reporting and multi-state payroll experience
- Associate degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Solid knowledge of payroll and related federal/state payroll tax regulations
- Experience with ADP or Ceridian payroll software is a plus
- At least 1-2 years of Human Resources experience is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail with logical work manner
- Strong math, planning, time management and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, strong excel skills are important
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Resilient and flexible to change with ability to multi-task, operate, and meet deadlines under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Customer oriented with ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Effective team player with ability to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent follow-up skills and ability to maintain confidential information
Submit your resume online or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call our office at 336.896.1000 or text 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.