Plastics Shop Technician
Greensboro, NC 27409
- Perform work utilizing task cards and associated data within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and HAECO standards of quality
- Perform fabrication and rework actions of molded production parts as appropriate
- Fabricate parts using the oven, shear, and band saw
- Understand and maintain HAECO documentation programs
- Use and operate safely all appropriate hand tools and other machinery associated with the machine shop
- Read and use drawings
- Keep own and adjacent work area clean
- Perform tool changes on the thermoforming oven
- Act as a training resource by assisting less experienced mechanics as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have own tools as required by company tool list.
- Read, write and understand the English language.
- Must be able to learn to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, repair manuals, etc.
- Proficient in use of hand tools such as drill motors, screw gun, die grinder and routers.
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3404H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.510.7700.