Post Market Engineer
Winston Salem, NC 27105
Essential Functions & Duties
- Schedule and facilitate Post Market Surveillance meetings to discuss plans and reports.
- Collect, review, and edit Post Market Surveillance data for Clinical Evaluation Reports.
- Generate plans and reports to ensure compliance with evolving regulations.
- Monitor, track, and communicate project progress to leadership.
- Adhere to the Quality Management System and its processes to meet FDA 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet project deadlines.
- Generate responses to inquiries on PMS reports from various global regulatory authorities.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical discipline or communications, or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years related Post Market Surveillance experience required.
- Computer experience required with working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Proficient keyboarding skills.
- General product knowledge.
- Medical device industry regulatory requirements knowledge required.
Submit your resume online, or directly to jyeargan@theresource.Com, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5214.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.