.6109 Corporate Park Dr Browns Summit, NC 27214 US
- Always maintain a safe and healthful work environment
- Run printing jobs in accordance with “job jacket” and all safety, quality, and production requirements
- Troubleshoot printing problems, contacting maintenance, prepress, ink department, and/or management as needed
- Direct work of 2nd press operator and press helper including loading paper, getting chemicals, washing pre-press, etc
- Check register and make adjustments as required
- Maintains operating and malfunction / downtime log and required production documentation (“Seradex” ERP System)
- Follows quality standards, maintains close tolerances, performs quality checks, and enters Quality non-conformances (QNCR’s) into Intelex (Quality Management) system
- Review images on an ongoing basis for color, quality, and other compliance issues
- Must complete progression of all press duties
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of offset 4 color experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Familiar with post press operations (bindery/finishing)
- Knowledge of basic math including weights, measures, fractions, and decimals
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to walk, stand, or bend for up to 12 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to adhere to stringent security and safety rules.
- Employee must have good attendance and performance in current position.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to BSmith@theresource.com. While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified will be contacted with further information.