We' re seeking a Pressroom Machine Helper to join our client, a leading paperboard folding carton manufacturer, at their Winston-Salem facility! This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a starting pay rate of $12.50 with a 25 increase every 90 days, topping at $15+ per hour! The working schedule is 12-hours, 1st shift (7: 00am-7: 00pm). Qualified candidates that are hired on permanent will receive significant advancement and salary growth opportunities, and will have the chance to learn and move to different positions within the company. The role of Machine Helper is responsible for operating a machine that prints labels onto cardboard, feeding the cardboard, starting the printing process, and receiving finished product. Basic machine operation experience is required, and this is a very trainable position. If you are eager to take the next step in your career with a company committed to unrivaled service, apply today!
- Operate printer machine
- Take cardboard from the pallet once the forklift has dropped it off
- Feed/Load cardboard into the machine
- Begin the printing process by pressing the appropriate buttons
- Ensure everything is operating smoothly
- May occasionally have to change out the ink
- All other duties as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous machine operating experience
- Possess basic technical skills
- Reliable attendance
- Ability to lift 10 pounds repetitively
Submit your application online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.896.1000.