3200 West NC Hwy 268 Wilkesboro, NC 28697 US
For over 40 years our client has been an innovator in packaging solutions with flexible, responsive service as key to our value proposition. Their teams support a range of recognized brands in specialty packaged goods segments in the US, UK and Europe.
- Manage and direct all aspects of the printing process including prepress, inks, printing, and quality.
- Prepare operational schedules and coordinate manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meet specifications.
- Arrange for the maintenance of equipment when needed.
- Maintain production flow.
- Inventory control.
- Oversee production of all shifts and housekeeping of production floor.
- Implement effective policies and procedures to improve productivity, efficiency, and safety.
- Effectively manage labor and controllable costs.
- Create a positive workplace environment.
- Provide leadership and motivation for new and existing employees.
- Produce quality on-time products.
- Approve annual performance reviews and recommend compensation adjustments.
- Participate in customer reviews and communicate those issues to production employees.
- Determine press manning needs in conjunction with supervisors.
- Responsible for product safety, legality, regulatory compliance, and quality systems.
- Minimal travel required to vendors and trade shows.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in related field or 7 to 10 years in manufacturing setting.
5 years’ experience in supervision.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to JMilligan@theresource.com. While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted with further information.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan is a Direct-Hire Recruiter at The Resource, with experience in all aspects of the recruiting process from sourcing to closing. He's passionate about helping companies find their next great hire, and takes pride in helping candidates advance their careers.
Jordan would love to hear from you if you're looking for a new opportunity or have a job opening at your company that needs to be filled quickly. Be sure to connect with him on LinkedIn too!
Hobby: Playing guitar, Favorite getaway: The Outer Banks, Favorite Childhood Book: Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events" (as a kid, I read every single book in this series multiple times), Favorite Band: Toto, All-time Favorite Vacation Destination: Barcelona, Spain