Lexington, NC 27295 | DirectHire
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods
- Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency
- Confer with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods
- Confer with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials or parts, and evaluate products according to specifications and quality standards
- Identify and lead/facilitate Kaizen events as needed
- Ensure all processes are documented and have SOP s and standard work
- Estimate production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Apply statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor' s degree from four-year college or university, OR 1-2 years of related experience and/or training
- Excellent technical skills
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Dedicated work ethic and attention to detail
Submit your resume today to llineberry@theresource.Com.
If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login' and can then apply directly to this posting.