Winston Salem, NC 27105 | DirectHire
- Coordinate with management and staff to identify, develop, and execute continuous improvement plans to meet specific plant management objectives related to safety, customer satisfaction, cost, quality, schedule, etc.
- Use various Lean manufacturing tools (e.G. Value stream mapping, Kaizen, 5S, 6 Sigma, Gemba walks, A3/ 5Why root cause problem solving) to identify opportunities for operational improvements and determine appropriate tool(s) for applicable projects
- Provide strategic leadership to project teams to ensure the project objectives, timelines, and activities are achievable
- Develop high level project plans, gather resources, manage and track project progress
- Support Senior Quality Management by performing statistical analysis activities for the manufacturing process
- Manage Customer Complaint Process, and coordinate the investigation and verification of defects from customer samples
- Prepare detailed analysis of customer complaint trend data
- Provide timely and accurate root cause and corrective actions, and coordinate and optimize the rework of returned materials
- Develop and execute Design of Experiments to determine appropriate root cause and corrective actions as needed
- Adhere to all Company Safety rules and regulations
- Contribute to a team effort by proactively assisting internal contacts
- Manage costs by proactively controlling expenses, elimination of waste and rework/salvage returns
- Keep management informed via email
- Maintain and protect proprietary information as it relates to the company and customers
- Maintain the company' s reputation by complying with governmental regulations
- Comfortable with some overnight travel, and ability to work extended hours as required
- Knowledge of how the product quality requirements relate to the application/process manufacturing needs and customer requirements.
- Familiar with basic physical laboratory testing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and excellent oral and written communications skills with customers and all levels of management
- Strong business acumen, project management skills, successful partnering with colleagues and results-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with varying deadlines and minimal supervision
- Minimum LSS Green Belt Certified, Black Belt Certification is preferred
- Minimum 4 year college degree in a business or technical related field or a combination of formal education and quality system flexible packaging work experience
- Professional integrity, commitment to excellence, initiative and drive
- Dependable, creative and innovative
- Skilled at adaptability, problem solving and decision making
- Organized, with excellent presentation skills
- Product/Technical Knowledge and Financial acumen
- Comfortable moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, moving from one work site to another
Submit your resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, contact our office at 336.896.1000.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information. If you have previously applied with us you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login' and can then apply directly to this posting.