Process Validation Engineer
1292 S Stratford Rd Winston Salem, NC 27103 | Temp
We are actively seeking an experienced Process Validation Engineer to join our client, a Medical Device Company located in Winston-Salem! The primary purpose of this position is to design, test and technically document the feasibility, construction and production process of new and/or changed medical products. This is a 6+ month assignment that will require travel 25% of the time, and offers a competitive pay rate depending on experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision. If you are interested in a temporary assignment with a company who values different backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints, and feel you meet the qualification listed below - apply today!
- Design new product ideas as assigned
- Build and test new product prototypes, and document the final product design
- Assist in writing design and specification documentation for FDA application
- Initiate and oversee the pre-production run of new products, and plan the ongoing production of the product
- Consult with Production personnel for device changes/updates as necessary
- Call on vendors to assess raw materials, and call on physicians to discuss product ideas or evaluations
- Attend various trade shows to source raw materials or to attend Company exhibitions
- Minimum 4 year degree in Engineering/Technology
- Ability to work independently and remain self-motivated
- Experience and understanding of the validation process
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization
- Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations
Please submit your application or resume online to be considered for this position!
If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login', and applying directly to this position.