7129 Old U.S. Hwy 52 Lexington, NC 27295 US
The Resource is hiring a Procurement Associate for our client, a national distributor of network products for broadband providers, located in Lexington, NC. This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity that offers a pay rate of $20.00 per hour, and has a 1st shift schedule (8:00am-5:00pm). The Procurement Associate would be responsible for assisting and providing backup coverage for the Procurement Specialists with day-to-day functions including pricing loads, updating purchase orders, and assisting buyers with vendor returns. Ideal candidates for this role should have excellent customer service skills, able to multi-task, and have beginner to intermediate Excel knowledge. If you're detail oriented and ready to move forward to your career, apply today!
- Resolve customer returns
- Source for a dedicated time each week to aid in capacity constraints
- Price loads and deviations to aid in capacity constraints as needed.
- Update Purchase Orders with current delivery information
- Immediate follow-up confirmation on ship today and/or air shipments
- Request drop invoices from Suppliers on completed shipments as needed
- Assist Buyers with vendor returns. This may include processing Vendor Return Forms or collecting PO numbers to submit to vendor.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
Attention to detail
- Capable of multi-tasking large volumes of work
- PC experience in Windows environment required
- Beginner to Intermediate Excel knowledge.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- ERP SAGE System experience is a plus, but not required
Submit your resume online, or send directly to Julia Yeargan at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position. For more information, please call our office at 336-970-5214.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
Meet Your Recruiter
Julia Yeargan Christian is Vice President of The Resource's Direct Hire Team, and an active Recruiter. She specializes in finding and vetting the right candidates for positions with companies in a variety of industries, across the USA. Julia has been a part of The Resource team since 1995 and one of her favorite parts of her role is helping candidates find the right job that improves their lives professionally, personally and financially. She has met so many good people along the way and has been lucky to create relationships with clients and candidates that have lasted for well over 20 years. If you're looking for a new job, or are a company looking to hire - connect with Julia on LinkedIn to talk!
Favorite place to travel: Any beach, anywhere, any time
How you decompress from a busy day: Crossfit
Favorite team: Virginia Tech Hokies
Quickest way to get smile on my face: Ask about my 3-year-old granddaughter