Production / Mixing Operator
Greensboro, NC 27403 | Temp
- 2nd shift (3: 00pm - 11: 00pm) Tuesday thru Saturday
- 3rd Shift (11: 00pm - 7: 00am) Tuesday thru Saturday
- Advocate and practice the principals of the Safety program
- Participate in plant safety committee meetings and activities
- Operate paint making control systems, and manufacturing equipment such as HSD s, pumps and valves
- Operate packaging equipment such as robotics, filling machines, case packers, labelers, etc.
- Operate forklifts to load/unload freight elevator with materials needed
- Unloading of dry and liquid materials and loading of trucks with finished goods
- Monitor quality or product in manufacturing and packaging areas to include OTMIS (off the mill in spec), cycles, fill levels, package appearance, fill weights, and raw material certificate of analysis
- Use floor computers for reporting unsafe conditions, calling up order numbers, etc.
- Read and follow instructions in all areas of the production floor, manufacturing, packaging, shipping, receiving, etc.
- Participate in housekeeping activities to keep a safe and clutter free work environment
- At least 1-year of experience working with machinery in a manufacturing environment
- Experience operating packaging equipment such as robotics, filling machines, case packers, labelers, etc.
- Experience watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly
- Experience monitoring the quality of raw materials or finished goods
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
- Previous forklift operation experience preferred
- Access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to pass all pre-employment screening and testing
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.510.7700.