High Point, NC 27265
- Create production packages
- Work directly with the Production Manager
- Assist with Finished good inventory and Raw Good inventory management/reporting
- Maintain production calendar
- Coordinate with vendors
- Chair gate meetings
- Maintain E2 open orders
- Create box and pallet labels and obtain PM sign off
- Ensure PAS, RAS, Pallet Specs, Shipping Specs and POD are in place prior to production
- Ensure component damages, shortages and quality issues in production are communicated to vendors and responded to quickly
- Coordinate with receiving and material handling to ensure inbound materials are grouped per job and pulled for production
- Good multi-tasker
- Leadership ability and strong communication skills
- High degree of organization and cleanliness
- Hands on mentality and the ability to be a key player
- Extremely proactive and self-motivated
- Strong Excel experience, as well as ERP System (E2) experience
- Knowledge of Bills of Materials
Submit your resume online, or send directly to jyeargan@theresource.Com to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call 336.970.5214.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
When applying online, please select ' Permanent Recruitment' when prompted to select a branch to begin.