.6109 Corporate Park Dr Browns Summit, NC 27214 US
- Maintains a safe working environment at all times
- Operates Stamp Finishing Department equipment including coilers, packaging lines, cutters, and related equipment.
- Handles and feeds material
- Maintains operating and malfunction/downtime log and required production documentation (manual and “SERADEX” ERP system)
- Follows quality standards, maintains close tolerances, performs quality checks and enters Quality non-conformances (QNCR’s) into Intelex system
- Monitors ink jet numbering system on coiler for proper operation.
- Performs routine maintenance (including blade changes) and clean up
- Trains new employees as required
- Assists with examining product when needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience as a finishing associate and/or experience operating printing, finishing/bindery machinery preferred but not required
- Basic computer skills
- Some Mechanical aptitude
- Good visual acuity and color vision
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, or reach up to 12 hours.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work on any shift (day or night/ up to 12-hour shifts)
- Must be able to adhere to stringent safety rules, quality, and security rules
- Employee must have good attendance and performance in the current position
Submit your resume online, or send directly to Brian Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the position
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.