550 Dixon Street Lexington, NC 27293 US
The Resource is hiring a Production Lead for our client, a manufacturers of custom door and drawers, located in Lexington, NC! This is a permanent, Direct-Hire opportunity that offers a competitive salary range and benefits package that includes Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Long-term Disability and more! The Production Lead will lead, mentor and manage production workers on new operations and techniques. Ideal candidates for this role should have experience leading a production team, a strong work ethic, and have an eye for detail. If you're seeking an opportunity to take the next step in your career, apply today!
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of production and employees
- Handle issues in a timely and professional manner to ensure the best possible solutions
- Uphold the team to meet safety, quality, and productivity standards
- Lead, mentor and manage production workers on new operations and techniques
- Track productivity and ensure schedule and quality expectations are met
- Build a culture of trust and integrity through open and respectful communication with all levels and departments in the company
- Foster a safe work environment through maintaining plant safety procedures, including training, coaching and discipline.
- 3 + years of experience as a production supervisor
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of safety, quality, productivity, and manufacturing processes
- Understanding of history of implementing quality focused manufacturing principles
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Customer focused approach to getting it right.
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 815 MLK Jr. Blvd. (Raleigh Rd.) Lexington, NC 27292, to be considered for this position. For more information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5245