473 New Jersey Church Rd Lexington, NC 27292 US
The Supervisor should identify associates who are either superior performers or not meeting expectations and provide appropriate training, counseling or disciplinary action to reinforce or change behaviors. Additionally, the Supervisor should communicate information to area associates relative to employment policies, safety, performance or other information useful to associates. The Supervisor is expected to actively participate in initiatives designed to improve employee relations, safety, quality, productivity or customer satisfaction. If you have leadership in a manufacturing environment and ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!
- Review and approve hours for company payroll system
- Assure adequate staffing through the assignment of work in accordance with plant policies and labor ratios, and schedule overtime and fill vacancies as needed
- Assure a safe work environment and that employees are in compliance with plant safety rules and policies
- Assure employees receive adequate training to perform their jobs safely, and meet production and quality standards
- Assure compliance of all plant rules taking appropriate corrective action, if needed, and do so with fairness and consistency
- Address employee concerns and intervene or direct to the appropriate resource
- Review and communicate/share reports and information relating to the business, productivity, customer feedback, production/process/policy changes, etc
- All other production/employee related duties as defined by manager or others for the efficient operation of the plant
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years of manufacturing experience, with part of that being in a supervisory/leadership position
- Experience with computer systems including Outlook, Dayforce (or other payroll system) and Microsoft Office
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Ra'Shanna at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted with further information.