Wilkesboro, NC 28697
- Reviews production schedule to ascertain product data in order to plan shift operations
- Coordinates manufacturing activities to insure production and quality of products meet specifications
- Inspects production processes and methods to insure proper handling of products and equipment
- Assigns workers to specific duties based on knowledge of production methods, processes, machines and equipment
- Arranges for the maintenance of equipment when needed
- Responsible for product safety, legality, regulatory compliance and quality systems
- Leads and trains shift personnel; Oversees safety and welfare of employees.
- Ensures that productivity and quality standards of the finished product are met
- Controls waste and efficiency and perform preventive maintenance
- Implements companies procedures in order to meet quality objectives
- Excellent leadership skills, setting the standard of performance and professionalism at all times
- Extensive knowledge of press and ink room operations
- Plate mounting skills and the ability too set-up and fine tune presses.
- A working knowledge of our specification system
- Analytical skills to include basic math and statistical skills to measure processes and efficiency
- Three (3) or more years experience in production or process operations.
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 528A Hawthorne Dr. Yadkinville, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5255.
When applying please select ' YAD_Industrial' when prompted to select a branch to begin