Thomasville, NC 27360
We' re seeking a Project Manager to join our client, a leading provider of graphics for marketing and branding needs, at their facility in Thomasville! This is a permanent, Direct Hire opportunity to join a family-owned and operated company, with a competitive salary range and benefits package. The Project Manager will organize and lead projects from inception to completion, working with all levels of the organization to ensure the on-time delivery of a quality product. Candidates must be professional and timely in the handling of customer orders and inquiries, and represent the company with a professional and courteous image. If you have previous project management experience and the ability to grow and nurture customer relationships, we' d love to speak with you about this opportunity!
- Support the Account Executive and their customer base within the Furniture, Bedding and Outdoor living markets
- Support the VP of Bedding Sales with new product development
- Manage project development from initiation to completion, including new products, program launches, brand refreshes and distribution
- Responsible for planning, monitoring and executing projects in accordance to customer timelines and budgets, and revising as appropriate
- Clearly communicate project expectations to internal departments, sales and team members
- Monitor and control project quality and timelines to project completion, resolve and/or escalate any issues in a timely manner throughout the duration of the project
- Manage day-to-day customer interaction regarding projects, orders, shipments, etc.
- Process incoming orders accurately and in a timely manner, and evaluate alternative actions as needed to resolve problems and keep commitments on orders
- Accurately process spec sheets for designs, new projects and/or revisions, proofing and press checks
- Evaluate and manage customer supplied art files (disk assessments) as needed
- Possess product knowledge to effectively communicate to customers for product needs and when issues arise
- Continuous education on products, processes and procedures, internal sales and system tools
- Comply with and maintain policies and procedures to ensure efficient business systems are utilized, and suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Ensure confidentiality is upheld where required
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, file management and relevant software applications
- 5+ Years of experience in a related field, with exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Commitment to a positive, change-friendly, customer-focused work environment
- Accuracy and timeliness of all information communicated to internal and external customers
- Ability to grow and nurture customer relationships
- Self-motivated, with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Seek and participate in development opportunities above and beyond company requirements
- Remain on the forefront of industry practices, technology and new product introductions
- Possess discretion, good judgment, initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team environment
Submit your resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.896.1000.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.