Winston Salem, NC 27107 | Temp
- Coordinate the logistics of all aspects of the supply chain which consists of the plan or strategy, the source, manufacturing (focused on productivity and efficiency), delivery and logistics, and the return system
- Try to minimize shortages and keep costs down
- Make recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
- Skills in project management, cost accounting, and e-business/e-procurement systems
- Have global awareness, good business ethics, and an understanding of legal contracts
- Skilled in c ommunication, effective presentation, and multicultural understanding
- College degree and/or previous experience in a related or similar field
Submit your application or resume online to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call 336.970.5208 or text 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
Our Clerical/Professional Division will be implementing boutique hours on Mondays from 5: 00-7: 00pm beginning August 6th. Should you require a phone screening or interview outside of standard business hours, we re happy to speak with you during this time frame. Interviews will be scheduled accordingly to accommodate needs during boutique hours as well!