Winston Salem, NC 27107 | Temp
- Degree in a technical or related field (supply chain management, industrial engineering, operations management, etc.)
- APICS and/or PMP certification
- Background in S&OP, master production scheduling, and/or demand and orders processes
- Thorough knowledge and experience with ERP and MRP
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience within heavy-industry/long lead-time environments
- Strong analytical and MS Excel skills
Submit your resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call 336.970.5208 or text 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
Our Clerical/Professional Division will be implementing boutique hours on Mondays from 5: 00-7: 00pm beginning August 6th. Should you require a phone screening or interview outside of standard business hours, we re happy to speak with you during this time frame. Interviews will be scheduled accordingly to accommodate needs during boutique hours as well!