Property Maintenance Technician
Winston Salem, NC 27101
- General maintenance duties including HVAC repair, appliance repair, plumbing, electrical, painting, and grounds keeping as needed
- Candidates must be willing to work on-call rotation
- Completing apartment turnovers and work orders
- Assisting with preventative maintenance programs
- Attending company training programs and events
- Experience with historic housing is a plus
- Valid Driver' s license and vehicle is required
- HVAC and CFC certification is a plus
- At least 2 years of previous maintenance experience in a residential community, or similar
- Exercise good judgment and discretion in dealing with residents, visitors, vendors, and staff
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations
- Willing to climb ladders and/or roofs to access HVAC units
- Ability to successfully pass all pre-employment screening per client requirements
Submit your resume online, or send directly to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call our office at 336.970.5208.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
When applying online, please select ' Permanent Recruitment' when asked to select a branch to begin.